My name is Joe. I like writing, drawing, whiskey, and Pokémon. When I grow up, I want to be a '69 Corvette.
J.M. (Joseph) Lee is an author, illustrator, and writing mentor with a background in linguistics and film. He writes cross-genre action adventure and draws faces with really dramatic eyebrows. On the side, he enjoys dabbling in experimental short fiction and drinking a lot of coffee. He is represented by Erzsi Deak/Hen&ink Literary Studio.
All the magic happens in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Kiss kiss fall in love
Ode to Apollo 11 and the joy of discovery
Portrait of the artist
Right, so, lot of exciting but expensive life changes happening this month and next! Just a reminder that I do commissions! The above is an example of my most popular commission type. That’s right, the classic bust portrait! But wait, there’s more! I also do couples and OCs and OTPs and fursonas and Pokemon and Poke-fursona-OC-OTPs… I guess what I mean to say is, the options are nearly limitless.
I’m also doing color for half off, now through AniMinneapolis (May 23) so save five whole dollars while you can.
I also do sexy times stuff. Have your people contact my people.
- $10 bust portrait (lines) // + $5 for color // per face // SALE!
- $25 full body (lines) // + $10 for color // per body
- "Full body" is anything more than a bust for the purposes of these guidelines
- Digital delivery only unless you want to pick up a print at a convention, in which case add $2 per print
- No backgrounds right now but little objects probably OK
- Drop me an ask with your request or email me: j at violetiris dot com
- Paypal only thanks
OK THANKS BYE
I’m bringing back this deal from now until MetaCon ‘14 - that is to say through the end of October 2014! Get your commissions now and share with your besties!
high red maji, ya shits
Hw the fuck did i miss this
red + pink
Taiya / mikanfox
I don’t have time to finish anything right now